Retail units to let from 652.7 sq.m. upwards. The units are being offered in shelf and core condition. Limerick is the principal city of the mid-western region with a population of approximately 200,000 inhabitants in the immediate hinterland with a significant retail shopping catchment of in excess of 350,000 inhabitants. Other retail warehouse occupiers within close proximity include B & Q, Harvey Norman, TK Maxx, Next & Argos. Adjacent to the successful City East Retail Park anchored by B & Q. Limerick acts as one of the major European basis for multi-nationals including Dell, Regeneron, Johnson & Johnson & Cook Medical including many other leading pioneering industries.
• Potential occupiers include sports shops, electronics, furniture and fabrics, factory outlets, tiling, carpeting, other household occupiers, entertainment, toys and games, etc.
• 400 car parking spaces
• Units from 652.7 sq m upwards
• Superb elevation design with direct access from the main Ballysimon Road which form part of the Limerick/Waterford/Tipperary N24 arterial route and immediately adjacent to the new Dublin/Cork South Ring Road.
• Superb visibility one of Limerick’s busiest arterial routes.
• Just minutes from the city centre
• Adjacent to the successful City East Retail Park anchored by B & Q
Unit 1 : RESERVED/approx. 990 sq.m./approx. 10,656 sq.ft.
Unit 3 : RESERVED/ approx. 652.7 sq.m. /approx. 7,026 sq.ft.
Unit 4 : approx. 654.5 sq.m. /approx. 7,045 sq.ft.
Unit 5 : RESERVED/ approx. 837.5/ approx. 8,986
Unit 6 : approx. 3,621 sq.m. /approx. 38,319 sq.ft.
Total : approx. 7,344.9 sq.m. /approx. 79,060 sq.ft.
East Point is superbly located just 5 km east of Limerick City centre with extensive frontage and access from the main Waterford/Tipperary N24 route directly off the Ballysimon Road with the Ballysimon interchange from the new Dublin to Cork motorway and southern ring road immediately adjacent.
Limerick acts as one of the major European basis for multi-nationals including Dell, Regeneron, Johnson & Johnson
& Cook Medical including many other leading pioneering industries.
These particulars are issued by Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited on the understanding that negotiations respecting the Property mentioned are conducted through them. Every care is taken in preparing Particulars, but the firm do not hold themselves responsible for any inaccuracy in the Particulars and Terms of the Property referred to, or for any expenses that may incur in visiting same, should it prove unsuitable or to have been let, sold or withdrawn. Applicants are advised to make an appointment through us before viewing. Should the above not be suitable, please let us know your requirements. Any reasonable offer will be submitted to owners for consideration. PSRA 002593