*** New 4 bedroom semi-detached homes of approx. 127 sq/m (1,367 sq/ft) starting from €260,000 ***
Rooney Auctioneers are delighted to announce the latest phase of new 4 bedroom spacious homes in the immensely popular Ros Mór development on the Ballyneety Road. Ros Mór cannot be beaten for price, finish or location and delivers on all aspects of modern living with beautiful, contemporary & spacious homes. Ros Mór is located only 4km from Limerick City Centre, 5km to University of Limerick, 2.5km to M7 Motorway connection and 2km to Childers Road Retail Park. These houses are traditional block built homes which are highly insulated and come with a high specification as standard. Prices are from €260,000 with the Help To Buy Scheme available to qualifying first time buyers. New 4 bedroom showhouse open Saturdays from 12.00pm to 2.00pm or by appointment.
- New 4 bedroom semi-detached homes of approx. 127 sq/m (1,367 sq/ft)
- Choice of high quality fitted kitchen with island unit and including the following appliances: Hob, oven, extractor, microwave and non-integrated dishwasher.
- Tiling/flooring voucher of €1,500 (incl. VAT) provided for each house.
- Special discounts are available for Ros Mór purchasers in Limerick Tile and Wood Centre
- A three door wardrobe is provided in the master bedroom of each house and a two door wardrobe for another bedroom
- Moulded deal architraves and skirtings
- Fully painted - walls, ceilings and woodwork. Fully painted external walls.
- Completely walled, private rear garden with dividing walls between houses also in block-work.
- Economical, easily heated A3 home combing the efficiency of high levels of floor, wall and attic insulation, double glazing and natural gas heating through conventional radiators. Simple and effective with low running costs and minimal maintenance/servicing.
- Photovoltaic (P.V.) Panels on the roof which reduce electricity costs, are virtually maintenance free (no moving parts, no fluid) and have a life span of > 25 years.
- Generous electrical sockets with brushed chrome fittings to ground floor as standard.
- Wired for an alarm with smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarm to regulations.
- Outside tap fitted to the rear of each house.
- Double Tarmac Driveway.
- Rear garden laid to grass.
- Extensive, landscaped public open space will be opened in 2019.
- Brand new homes ready for occupation now, visit www.rosmorhomes.com
Contact Rooney Auctioneers for further details.
These Particulars and Terms are issued by Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited on the agreed understanding that all negotiations in respect of the property mentioned, are and will be conducted through them.
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these Particulars and Terms of the said property, Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited do not warrant these Particulars and Terms or any representations made by them about the property and all intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness and/or accuracy of the information given. Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited shall further not be liable for any loss or expenses, which may be incurred in visiting the property, should it prove unsuitable or to have been let, sold or withdrawn.