Rooney Auctioneers present this spacious 4 bedroom 2 reception room detached home located in Willow Grove which is only 4km from Limerick City Centre, 5km to University of Limerick, 2.5km to M7 Motorway connection and 2km to Childers Road Retail Park. This turnkey property is situated on a quiet cul de sac overlooking green open space and has a sunny south-west facing rear garden with a large decking area. The 1,420 square feet (132 sq/m.) of accommodation comprise 4 bedrooms with one ensuite, living room, office/playroom/tv room, kitchen-dining room, utility, guest wc and main bathroom. This property is an ideal family home, viewing recommended strictly by appointment.
*** Take a look at the video walkthrough of the house via the below link ***
- Take a look at the video walkthrough of the house via the below link ***
- Excellent condition throughout
- Double glazed PVC windows. Gas fired central heating.
- Excellent C3 Energy Rating having Walls pumped with insulation & attic insulated
- Feature electric fireplace in living room and bay window
- Newly installed contemporary fitted kitchen with appliances included
- Enclosed rear garden (south-west facing) with large decking area
- Steeltech garden shed. Side entrance on both sides of house
- Large driveway with wrought iron entrance gates.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen-Diner, Utility, Guest WC, Playroom/Office, 4 Bedrooms (3 Double, 1 Ensuite), Main Bathroom.
These Particulars and Terms are issued by Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited on the agreed understanding that all negotiations in respect of the property mentioned, are and will be conducted through them. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these Particulars and Terms of the said property, Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited do not warrant these Particulars and Terms or any representations made by them about the property and all intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness and/or accuracy of the information given. Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited shall further not be liable for any loss or expenses, which may be incurred in visiting the property, should it prove unsuitable or to have been let, sold or withdrawn.