Rooney Auctioneers are delighted to offer for sale this brand new 3 bedroom showhouse at Ros Mór on the Ballyneety Road. This fantastic showhouse is decorated, fitted, finished and furnished to the highest standard and taste. Superior finishes throughout include tiling to the hallway, kitchen, bathrooms and ensuite. The living room is fitted with contemporary laminate flooring and also features a top of the range wall mounted electric fire. The kitchen comes fully fitted with appliances including an American fridge freezer, electric oven & hob, microwave, extractor and integrated dishwasher. Each room comes with furniture of the highest quality. Viewing of this stunning show home is recommended to appreciate.
First time buyers can avail of the Help To Buy Scheme saving of €12,887.50.
Net price with help to buy scheme discount : €244,862.50
- 108.5 sq/m (1,167 sq/ft) of accommodation comprised of entrance hallway, guest wc, living room, kitchen-diner, 3 bedrooms, one ensuite, main bathroom.
- High quality fitted kitchen including generous electrical specification and the following appliances included: Hob, oven, microwave, extractor, American fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher.
- Top quality floor finishes throughout - tiled kitchen, hallway and bathrooms, laminate in living room, carpeted bedrooms and landing.
- Built in wardrobes in two bedrooms. Moulded skirtings and architraves.
- Fully painted, double glazed. A3 rated home of traditional block construction.
- Completely walled, private rear garden with dividing walls between houses also in block-work.
- Economical, easily heated A3 home combining the efficiency of high levels of floor, wall and attic insulation, double glazing and natural gas heating through conventional radiators. Simple and effective with low running costs and minimal maintenance/servicing.
- Photovoltaic (P.V.) Panels on the roof which reduce electricity costs, are virtually maintenance free (no moving parts, no fluid) and have a life span of > 25 years.
- Generous electrical sockets, security alarm fitted, smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarm to regulations. External electrical socket provided and outside tap. Light provided in attic.
- Brushed chrome sockets and switches to downstair rooms.
- Double Tarmac Driveway.
- Rear garden laid to grass.
These Particulars and Terms are issued by Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited on the agreed understanding that all negotiations in respect of the property mentioned, are and will be conducted through them.
Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these Particulars and Terms of the said property, Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited do not warrant these Particulars and Terms or any representations made by them about the property and all intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness and/or accuracy of the information given. Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited shall further not be liable for any loss or expenses, which may be incurred in visiting the property, should it prove unsuitable or to have been let, sold or withdrawn.
From the Kilmallock roundabout take the R512 Ballyneety Road. Ros Mor is located on the left hand side a short distance along this road.