Perched overlooking the 16th fairway of Woodstock Golf Club on a private & beautifully landscaped site, Woodview House is an impressive 6 bed executive home of over 3,000 square feet. The large home is located in a country setting just minutes from the centre of Ennis Town.
Situated conveniently with quick access to the Ennis relief road to the M18 Motorway, for access to Limerick, Galway and Dublin and the N85 leading to the Clare Coast and the Burren National Park.
Set behind electric entrance gates toward the rear of a private residential enclave, the house is approached via a sweeping driveway bordered by mature hedging and manicured lawns. The generous space of this home is evident the moment you enter the front door. It boasts two large reception rooms and a large home office at ground floor level, a generous kitchen, utility room, guest WC, 6 double bedrooms two of which are ensuite and a main bathroom.
The house is tastefully decorated and flooded with natural light throughout having a sunny east-west facing aspect. This is a fantastic property in an excellent location in one of Ennis' most sought after addresses.
Viewing is highly recommended.
- Situated in popular and much sought after locality.
- Strategically accessible to the M18 motorway to Shannon Airport, Limerick, Galway & Dublin and direct access to the N85 to the Coast.
- A substantial property of over 3,000 sq/ft (290 sq/m) boasting generous living space throughout.
- Accessed via electric entrance gates leading to a long driveway which offers ample car parking to the front, side and rear.
- Mature landscaped gardens bordering Woodstock Golf Club fairways.
- There is a large detached garden workshops with ample storage.
- Overall site area of approx. 0.6 acre.
- The house has an excellent C1 Energy Rating having oil fired heating and double glazed windows throughout.
- The contemporary kitchen boasts granite worktops and splashback.
- Modern living spaces with the kitchen opening into a fantastic spacious open plan dining & living room.
- Extra large sunroom to the rear located off both the kitchen, dining & living room.
- Spacious west facing garden patio located off the living room and sunroom perfect for summer entertaining.
- Generous sized double bedrooms with two ensuite.
- Power showers installed in all bathrooms.
- The house was built in 1994
These Particulars and Terms are issued by Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited on the agreed understanding that all negotiations in respect of the property mentioned, are and will be conducted through them. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these Particulars and Terms of the said property, Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited do not warrant these Particulars and Terms or any representations made by them about the property and all intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness and/or accuracy of the information given. Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited shall further not be liable for any loss or expenses, which may be incurred in visiting the property, should it prove unsuitable or to have been let, sold or withdrawn.