Rooney's are delighted to bring to the market this super turn key, modern, bright, spacious semi-detached residence with a Beautiful extension with full width sliding doors and skylights creating a fantastic new living/entertainment area perfectly situated on a cul-de-sac avenue & private to the front . No.20 is close to all amenities including the Crescent Shopping Centre, Raheen Business Park, University Hospital Limerick, local primary and secondary schools, shops, bars , restaurants, & Mungret playground. The motorway network is also easily accessible.
The spacious accommodation comprises of a bright entrance hall with walk in cloakroom (under stairs), newly decorated bright front living room with stove; fantastic large open plan kitchen/diningroom with high quality kitchen, quartz worktop, large Island with sink and dishwasher, high quality appliances including Rangemaster (double oven), large bi-folding doors open up to Patio area overlooking the rear, private not overlooked garden; entertainment room with Stovax Stove and 2 electronically controlled velux opening skylight windows; utility with ample storage; guest Wc with shower; playroom/office. Upstairs consists of 4 bedrooms and two en-suites and main bathroom. Stira stairs to attic which is floored and has electrics. Outside to the front is a double driveway. Landscaped rear garden with patio and walkway of grey Indian sandstone, walled in private garden not overlooked with side access. This turn key property would make a fantastic home. Viewing is highly recommended. Offers in excess of €395,000
• 4 Bed 4 bath
• Built in 2006.
• Extension completed in 2019 (Just under 40M2)
• Garden renovation in May 2021
• BER – B3
• Alarmed and CCTV
• New Tarmac Driveway installed in 2018 (Widened)
• Double Glazed
• Gas heating (Zoned)
Kitchen/Living Area/Dining Area
• 2.8m High ceilings
• High quality kitchen
• Large Island with sink
• Quartz worktop
• High quality appliances. Built in Bosch dishwasher and Rangemaster (Double Oven) Gas hob and electric Oven (Purchased 2019)
• Stovax Stove – Vogue Medium Multifuel (Purchased 2019)
• Led Pendants and LED light throughout
• 2 Electronically controlled Velux opening (auto-shut for rain)
• High quality Fanal grey tiles
• Large bi-folding doors open up to Patio
Utility Room (Remodelled as part of 2019 extension)
• Large Utility Room
• New Gas condensing boiler (Worcester 35Kw). Installed Feb 2021. Controlled by SMART system via smart phone (Cost €5k) 10yrs Warranty
Downstairs Bathroom (Part of 2019 Extension)
• Fully tiled
• Electric Shower
• Mirror with built in Led Light design
• Newly decorated in 2021
• New carpet installed March 2021
• Chimney breast modified to allow Stove fit in
• Stove – Henley
2nd Living Room
• Used as a Gym and office
Walk in cloakroom (Under stairs)
• Substantial size with double hanging racks
• High quality Fanal grey tiles
• Composite Front Door fitted in 2018
• Carpets through out
• Master Bedroom – En-suite fully tiled (Power Shower) and Built in Wardrobes
• Guest Bedroom – En-suite fully tiled (Power Shower)
• 3rd Bedroom
• 4th Bedroom - Currently used as office
• Main Bathroom – Fully tiled with bath and electric shower
• Hotpress – shelved
• Stira stairs to attic – Floored
• Featured walled patio area with LED downlightes
• Patio and walkway Grey Indian Sandstone
• Limestone capping on featured wall to match extension
• LED up/down light on extension
• 2 outside double sockets
• Steel Tech Shed 3M x 3M (Provision made for electrics)
• Garden remodelled in May 2021
o Granite Kerbing and couble lock added with grandite decorative stone
o Buxus hedging added for formal garden design
o New Turf lawn laid
o Wired for Automower
Entrance Hall: 4.22m x 2.01m. Bright entrance hall with wood flooring and guest WC off .
Guest WC: 1.71m x 1.52m with wc, whb and tiled floor.
Living Room - 5.44m x 3.81m bright spacious room with wood flooring and gas fire fitted, bay window and double doors off to kitchen /diningroom.
Bedroom 4/ Playroom/Office - 4.00m x 2.69m bright front room with wood flooring. Ideal 4th bedroom or playroom/office.
Kitchen-Diningroom– 8.73m x 3.84m Spacious open plan room with tiled flooring, fully fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer , electric oven, hob & extractor, Patio doors opening onto newly laid patio and private rear garden.
Utility Room: 2.86m x 1.84m fitted units giving ample storage and tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 - 4.91m x 4.35m large double bedroom to front, carpeted, ensuite off and large walk in fully fitted wardrobe.
Ensuite - 2.54m x 1.33m Fully tiled, wc whb and electric shower.
Walk in Wardrobe: 2.47m x 1.45m fully fitted with ample storage and wood flooring.
Bedroom 2 : 3.48m x 3.42m. Bright double rear bedroom, carpeted, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 6.79m x 2.91m. Very spacious bright double room, carpeted, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 4, carpeted, currently used as office.
Main bathroom: 2.50m x 2.39m with bath and electric shower fitted, wc, whb and fully tiled.
These Particulars and Terms are issued by Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited on the agreed understanding that all negotiations in respect of the property mentioned, are and will be conducted through them. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these Particulars and Terms of the said property, Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited do not warrant these Particulars and Terms or any representations made by them about the property and all intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness and/or accuracy of the information given. Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited shall further not be liable for any loss or expenses, which may be incurred in visiting the property, should it prove unsuitable or to have been let, sold or withdrawn.