A superb five bedroom architecturally designed residence located just outside the vibrant village of Sixmilebridge, Co. Clare. The location offers peaceful countryside living with the advantage of being close to a range of amenities and with easy access to the M18 to Limerick, Shannon, Ennis and Galway. The house is situated on a beautifully landscaped half acre site within an enclave of only six other detached homes. The property is accessed through a cedar clad roller entrance gate and gravel stone driveway leading up to the impressive residence. The accommodation extends to approximately 245.3 sq.m / 2,640 sq. ft and consists of spacious, bright and well proportioned rooms finished to an extremely high standard. The spacious kitchen-dining room is at the heart of the house and boasts high vaulted ceilings and a stunning shaker fitted kitchen with island. Three of the five bedrooms are ensuite and the master bedroom also includes a generous sized dressing room with ample wardrobe space. Outside, the private site is enclosed on two sides by mature Laurel hedging with the rear garden overlooking scenic countryside. The property enjoys an excellent B1 energy rating having been highly insulated and with zoned central heating controls and solar panels. This thoroughly modern property in such an attractive location is a rare find in todays market. Contact Briain Considine in Rooney Auctioneers on 061-413511 for further details and an appointment to view.
- Eircode V95 RV12
- Approx. size 245.3 sq.m (2,640 sq. ft)
- Five bedrooms - three ensuite.
- Excellent B1 Energy Rating.
- 1 GB Fibre Broadband (fibre to the home).
- Solid shaker fitted kitchen with all appliances.
- Neff double oven & 5 ring gas hob.
- American style fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher.
- Utility room with additional fitted units and store room.
- Spacious open plan kitchen-diner with high vaulted ceilings,
velux windows and freestanding stove.
- Living room with vaulted ceiling, inset stove and natural stone chimney breast.
- 0.5 acre landscaped site with bespoke fitted roller entrance gate.
- Stone seating area, garden shed.
- The property is on mains water and biocycle waste treatment system.
- Solar panel which provides continuous hot water.
- Two zone oil fired central heating.
- Highly insulated front door with triple glazed side panels and aluclad frame.
- High end floor and tiling finishes throughout.
- With easy access to the M18 to Limerick, Shannon, Ennis and Galway.
- Approx. 15 km to Limerick City and 11 km to Shannon.
- Block build construction - built in 2016.
Entrance Hallway - Bright entrance hallway with high ceiling and two velux windows, highly insulated front door with triple glazed side panels and aluclad frame.
Kitchen-Dining Room - 9.00m x 5.00m. Super spacious kitchen-diner with high vaulted ceilings and velux window, freestanding wood burning stove, solid shaker fitted kitchen with Neff double oven & 5 ring gas hob. American style fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. Large kitchen island with built in sink and tap. French doors opening to the rear garden. Utility room off with additional cabinets and storage room.
Living Room - 5.00m x 4.00m. With feature natural stone chimney breast and inset wood burning stove, high vaulted ceiling.
Bedroom 3 - 5.00m x 4.00m. Large double bedroom currently used as an office/TV room, located at the rear of the ground floor with French doors opening onto the garden.
Bedroom 4 - 3.80m x 3.40m. Double bedroom which is in use as a playroom.
Bedroom 5 - 5.00m x 3.60m. Large double bedroom with ensuite.
Ensuite - 2.00m x 1.95m. Having wc & wash hand basin and tiled wet room effect corner shower.
Bathroom - 3.60m x 2.25m. Large main bathroom, fully tiled, wc & wash hand basin, bath, heated towel rail, tiled wet room effect corner shower.
Master Bedroom- 5.00m x 4.00m. Generous master bedroom having own dressing room with fitted wardrobes and ensuite.
Dressing Room - 3.80m x 3.40m. Having ample wall to wall built in storage for clothes and shoes.
Ensuite - 3.60m x 2.25m. Large ensuite with wc, wash hand basin & cabinet, double shower, corner storage unit.
Bedroom 2 - 5.00m x 3.60m. Large double bedroom with ensuite.
Ensuite - 2.00m x 1.95m. Having wc & wash hand basin and enclosed shower.
These Particulars and Terms are issued by Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited on the agreed understanding that all negotiations in respect of the property mentioned, are and will be conducted through them. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these Particulars and Terms of the said property, Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited do not warrant these Particulars and Terms or any representations made by them about the property and all intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness and/or accuracy of the information given. Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited shall further not be liable for any loss or expenses, which may be incurred in visiting the property, should it prove unsuitable or to have been let, sold or withdrawn.