Rooney Auctioneers are delighted to announce the launch in summer 2021 of the latest phase of new homes in the popular Ros Mór development on the Ballyneety Road. The construction of these new homes will commence in April 2021 with the initial completions expected to be in October 2021.
Register your interest for the launch of these houses for summer 2021.
Take a look at the video walkthrough of the 4 bedroom semi-detached showhouse below.
Ros Mór is situated only 4km from Limerick City Centre, 5km to University of Limerick and is close to amenities such as Childers Road Retail Park, schools, local shop and golf course. It also has convenient access to the M7/M18 motorway to Dublin, Shannon and Galway.
These houses are traditional block built homes which are A2 rated and come with economic gas fired central heating, a high level of insulation and a PV solar panel system to reduce electricity costs.
Ros Mór cannot be beaten for price, finish or location and delivers on all aspects of modern living with beautiful, contemporary & spacious homes. A high level of specification comes as standard including tiling, laminate floors and appliances.
Houses at this development qualify for Help to Buy for all eligible first time buyers - UP TO €30,000 is AVAILABLE AS A CONTRIBUTION TO THE PURCHASERS DEPOSIT ON HOUSES BOUGHT IN 2021.
- 4 bedroom semi-detached homes of approx. 127 sq/m (1,367 sq/ft).
- 2.69 metre ceiling height to ground floor.
- Choice of high quality fitted kitchen with island unit.
- Electric hob, oven, extractor, microwave and non-integrated dishwasher included.
- Extensive Tiling Package as standard to include :
Floor tiling to the entrance hall, guest WC, kitchen-diner and utility room.
Wall tiling to kitchen over worktop.
Fully tiled main bathroom and ensuite .
- 12mm Laminate floor to Living room.
- A three door wardrobe is provided in the master bedroom of each house and a two door wardrobe for one other bedroom.
- A2 rated homes with a high level of floor, wall and attic insulation, double glazed PVC windows and natural gas heating through radiators. Simple and effective with low running costs and minimal maintenance/servicing.
- Solar energy via Photovoltaic (P.V.) Panels on the roof which reduce electricity costs, are virtually maintenance free (no moving parts, no fluid) and have a life span of 25 years +.
- Moulded deal architraves and skirtings. Solid internal doors with chrome fittings.
- Fully painted - walls, ceilings and woodwork. Fully painted external walls.
- Generous electrical sockets with brushed chrome fittings to ground floor as standard.
- Electric Shower in en suite.
- Wired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarm to regulations.
- Completely walled in, private rear garden with dividing walls between houses also in block.
- Outside water tap and electrical socket fitted to the rear of each house.
- Wired for Electric Car Charging Point.
- Tarmac Driveway to fit two cars. Rear garden laid to grass.
- 10 year Homebond guarantee.
• Entrance hallway: With guest wc off, tiled floor, understairs storage, solid deel staircase with modern newel posts and balustrades: painted.
• Guest WC: 1.60m x 1.40m. With wc & wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled around whb.
• Living Room: 5.30m x 3.50m. Spacious living room with 12mm Laminate floor. There is no chimney for a fireplace in the new phase of houses.
• Kitchen-Diner: 6.20m x 5.40m. Beautifully fitted kitchen with large island unit and excellent storage. Kitchen equipment includes the hob, oven, extractor, microwave and non-integrated dishwasher (Fridge freezer is not included). Tiled floor, tiling over worktop. Sliding patio door to rear garden. Utility room off.
• Utility Room: 1.80m x 1.40m. Plumbed for washing machine, tiled floor, side door.
• Bedroom 1: - 3.80m x 3.60m. Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, 3 door wardrobe included.
• Ensuite: 2.00m x 1.20m. Fully tiled ensuite with wc & wash hand basin, shower tray with electric shower.
• Bedroom 2: 3.50m x 3.40m. Spacious double bedroom with 2 door wardrobe included.
• Bedroom 3: 4.50m x 2.70m. Spacious double / twin bedroom.
• Bedroom 4: 3.10m x 3.10m. Spacious single bedroom.
• Bathroom: - 2.00m x 1.80m. Fully tiled bathroom with wc, wash hand basin & bath.
These Particulars and Terms are issued by Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited on the agreed understanding that all negotiations in respect of the property mentioned, are and will be conducted through them. Whilst every care has been taken in preparing these Particulars and Terms of the said property, Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited do not warrant these Particulars and Terms or any representations made by them about the property and all intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness and/or accuracy of the information given. Rooney Auctioneers (Limerick) Limited shall further not be liable for any loss or expenses, which may be incurred in visiting the property, should it prove unsuitable or to have been let, sold or withdrawn.